Emily is a photographer based out of NYC and Los Angeles, but travels often abroad and throughout the United States for both work and play. She graduated Drexel University in 2012 with a Bachelors of Science in Photography. In both her editorial and documentary work, she strives to capture intimate moments with an emphasis on storytelling, and using natural light.
Emily enjoys creating authentic content no matter if she is working with a small start up, large corporation or individual. Some of her past and current clients include:
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Bayer Pharmaceutical Company
- Indaba Wines
- Chelsea & Walker
- Reebok, Z-Pump Campaign 2015
- BKLYNR, Photo Essays of Brooklyn 2014-2016
- Philadelphia Magazine, 'Best Restaurants' 2013
- University of Chicago Press, 'Paging God' 2013
- American Express, Small Business Saturday 2013
Emily is also the founder of Junelight Photography, a photo and photobooth company specializing in capturing family moments.